At our estate sales we ask that our customers please follow these guidelines:
- No food, drink or pets are allowed, and we have a no smoking policy – out of respect for our clients and their property.
- All backpacks and large bags or totes will be held at the register.
- Please do not block neighbors driveway.
- Please Note: We are not responsible for any items left behind! We will keep your forgotten item(s) with the cashier until the end of the day and then return to inventory if not retrieved by end of the day. We will not refund forgotten items.
- All items that have been purchased must be removed by end of sale.
- All Sales are Final – No Refunds.
- PLEASE BRING YOUR OWN BOXES, WRAPPING MATERIALS, BAGS AND MUSCLE TO LOAD LARGE & HEAVY ITEMS.
IF YOU REQUIRE HELP IN MOVING LARGE ITEMS TO YOUR VEHICLE THERE WILL BE A $20 FEE.
BUYERS ASSUME FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY DAMAGE INCURRED WHEN REMOVING ITEMS FROM THE HOUSE.